What to bring to the Inca Trail?
To live this experience must have a lot of guts and a suitcase full of essential items. This is the final list:
- Basic toiletries.
- Medicine cabinet (bandages, cotton, bandages, alcohol, aspirin, tablets for stomach problems medicines to avoid altitude sickness).
- Camera, tablet or smartphone, so basic water, you've got to immortalize this trip!
- Special shoes or hiking shoes.
- The 4th article-image compressedBolsa sleeping.
- Walking stick with rubber rounded tip.
- Hat, cap and sunglasses.
- Wear long pants and sleeves.
- Takes all.
- Rainwear and rain coat.
- Flashlights and batteries.
- Insect repellent and sunscreen (body and face), a lip balm can help prevent dryness.
- Towel and toilet paper.
Remember that each object you add will affect the weight, ie your agility, packed only the bare minimum! Now, backpack and we are ready to live this intense adventure.