Health & Safety at Our Cusco Hotel
Committed to Your Safety in Machu Picchu
Your well-being is of the utmost importance to us. Casa del Sol Machu Picchu Boutique Hotel is committed to providing you with a visit that is both safe and comfortable.
We are in the process of designing a contactless check-in and check-out system and will provide an update as soon as it is up and running. In an effort to promote proper distancing, our hotel is currently operating at 50% capacity. We are also working with the Peru Rail authorities to organize fast transport from our hotel to the nearest city for emergency medical assistance, should it be required.
The additional health and safety measures are in place:
- All sheets are sanitized with high-temperature wash
- Masks are required for guests in public areas
- Masks are required for hotel personnel in public areas
- Floors are marked for social distancing
- Gel alcohol is readily available for guests and staff
- High-traffic areas are frequently disinfected
- Staff wash their hands frequently
- Regular temperature controls are conducted for staff
- Doctors are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Toiletries are individually wrapped
- Rooms are unoccupied for 24 hours between each guest
If you have any questions about our COVID protocols, please don’t hesitate to contact us.